The peer-to-peer money transfer service- Cash App has been developed by Square Inc. that allows to send and receive money using it. You can easily set up a Cash App account to start accessing Cash App mobile payment services by visiting CashApp.com. So, if you are looking for how to verify Cash App then you have visited the right page. Today we are going to discuss the method to verify Cash App login this post.
Cash App has a limit on its transfers and you can extend this limit by verifying your identity on Cash App. After verifying your Cash App account, you can also apply to get a Cash card in easy steps. You may need to log into your Cash App account if you are not logged in to it. To verify your Cash App account, you may need to provide your full name, date of birth, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and your mailing address.
Method to verify Cash App account identity on mobile
The steps for how do I verify my Cash App are given below. If you have not downloaded the Cash App Login mobile application then you may need to download and install it on your device.
- Using your mobile (Android or iPhone), visit the App or Play Store
- You need to search for the Cash App application and click on the ‘Install’ button
- Now, wait for a while and let your device install the Cash App application
- Then, launch the Cash App application on your device and head to the login page
- On the Cash App login page, enter your user ID and passcode to log in to it
- After logging into your Cash App account, tap on the ‘Verify’ button when prompted
- Then, you may need to fill in a form by entering your full name, date of birth, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and email address on the Cash App verification page
- After entering the details that are asked on the Cash App verification page click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Cash App may take few working days to complete the verification process of your account
- Finally, you have completed the steps for how to verify Cash App on mobile
Steps to verify Cash App on Computer
If you are looking forhow do I verify my Cash App on a computer then you may not need to download and install Cash App Login on your computer. The steps to verify Cash App on Computer are given below:
- Using your computer, visit the Cash App login page
- To access your Cash App account, enter the username and password of your account
- Now, you need to locate the ‘Verify Cash App’ option by visiting your profile
- On the Cash App verification page, provide your full name, SSN, and other details to fill in the verification form
- Now, submit the form and wait up to 6 working days
- Finally, you have verified your Cash App account
Note: After going through the above steps, you will easily verify your Cash App account. Once after completing the verification process for the Cash App account, you will able to increase the transfer limit on your account, andyou can also apply for a Cash card.
To sum up, to apply for a Cash card or to increase the transfer limit on your Cash App account you need to verify Cash App. The process to verify Cash App is quite easy and clear. You can easily verify your Cash account by filling in the form on the Cash App verification page. In this post, we have mentioned the steps for how to verify Cash App and we hope that this post will be useful to complete the Cash App verification process.