Your Cash App account may be closed due to several factors. Thousands of Cash App account are being closed every week. This situation may be frustrating because eventually you will lose access to your money, BTC, and stocks as well after closing of your Cash App account. But there is still a way to get back access to your Cash App account. Today we are discussing how do I open a closed Cash App account. So, if your Cash App account has been closed and you are looking to open it then refer to this post.
Why Cash App closes your account?
- Cash App mobile app service is only for citizens of America. So, if you are not a citizen of America then in such case your Cash App account can be banned.
- The Cash App account would be banned if you are below the age of 18 as Cash App restricts this age group seriously.
- Your Cash App account may be banned if you have linked a fake bank account with it or you are involved in a suspicious activity.
Method to open a closed Cash App account
To open a closed or banned Cash App Login account you may need to approach Cash App customer support service. The steps for how do I open a closed Cash App account is given below:
- Using your mobile, launch Cash App mobile application on it
- On the Cash App login page, enter your username and password for your Cash App account
- Now, you may receive a login code on your phone number
- Enter the login code and verify your access
- Click on Login
- Check if you got access to your account or not
Note: In case your Cash App login account has been locked due to some serious issue then you need to speak with a Cash App representative to open it. Go through the further steps to open your Cash App account with the help of Cash App support.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon of your Cash App account available in the top-right corner
- Now, head to the bottom of your screen by scrolling down
- Look for the “Cash Support” button and tap on it
- Choose Something else from the drop-down menu
- Now, a dialogue box will be opened on your screen, fill in your query and describe the issue
- Then, submit the appeal to open your Cash App account
- Make sure to communicate with them on time if they ask for any confirmation or document, please provide them
- Finally, within 3-4 days your Cash App account will be opened
In short, if your Cash App has been closed due to some serious violations or fake information then you may have to struggle a bit to open it. To open a closed Cash App account, you can simply log in to your account or speak to the Cash App representative to open it. Hopefully, the mentioned steps for how do I open a closed Cash App account will help you a lot to get back access to your Cash App Login account.